Calendula Mint Foot Soak
This herbal soak helps slough off dry skin while treating you to spa style relaxation. Calendula soothes, mint freshens, aloe nourishes, magnesium relaxes, and gentle acidity softens.
The key to this foot soak is the synergistic combination of herbs and acidity. While the herbal ingredients soothe tired feet, the gentle acidity penetrates dry and dead skin, softening and helping it release when you exfoliate.
This bag contains enough for three solid foot soaks, or for a more gentle and subtle treatment, the foot salts may be used more sparingly. It all depends on what your feet need.
**Because of the acidity of this product, we recommend you use a foot basin and soak feet only. Putting the salts into a bath would dilute the soak, and may be uncomfortable for more sensitive skin areas.**
This product is ideal followed by Owl Natural Calendula Mint Hand & Foot Rescue.
Both are available together along with a pumice stone in the Foot Rx Kit.
Magnesium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Organic Calendula, Organic Mint, Organic Aloe, Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Set up a basin of warm water & mix in a handful of the herbal foot soak.
- Soak your feet for at least 10 minutes. Enjoy it! You can use this time to settle in with a book and a cup of tea…
- Dip a pumice into the warm water and gently rub areas of rough skin using light pressure and circular motions.
- Rinse pumice and repeat.
- When done, rinse feet thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel.
- Apply moisturiser or balm and massage into feet.
- Put on socks to give your skin time to absorb the product.
- Rinse pumice stone in fresh water and store in dry location until next use.
Tips: Be patient and persistent. A thick layer of dry skin may require several treatments. If your skin feels sensitive or sore, stop.